A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate PC Must Die News a Questionable Source based on Extreme Right Bias, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News, and Lack of Transparency.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2019, PC Must Die News is an ultra-conservative pro-Trump news and opinion source. According to their about page, they state “We are not a satire or fake news site”, as well as “We are comprised of Conservatives, Libertarians, and Constitutionalists who support America and our Constitution. We support the 2nd amendment, freedom of speech, and other American values.” This website completely lacks transparency as it does not provide bios for authors or disclose ownership information.
Funded by / Ownership
PC Must Die News does not disclose ownership nor names of editors or those profiting from the website. Obvious revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, PC Must Die News does not publish original news content, but rather takes an existing story and quotes it while offering right-leaning opinions. For example, in this story, California says independents can vote for Democrats’ 2020 primary, but not Republicans’, which is taken almost word for word from the Los Angeles Times. Basically, the website rewords news stories from other sources. Some of these sources are not pro-science such as this: New Finnish Study Finds No Evidence For Man-Made Climate Change. Another category on the website is called “Instant Karma”, which generally highlights minorities committing crimes while using racial slurs such as this: Thug Trying To Mug Woman Gets Beaten Senseless, Begs Her to Call the Cops. This website also supports Trump: Pair of Anit-Trumpers try to Fight Trump Supporter and get Whooped on Video and denigrates liberals Trevor Noah asks Hillary Clinton how she killed Jeffrey Epstein.
In general, this is a source that is questionable due to fake news, extreme bias, and poor sourcing.
Overall, we rate PC Must Die News a Questionable Source based on Extreme Right Bias, Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News, and Lack of Transparency. (D. Van Zandt 11/22/2019) Updated (10/12/2020)
Last Updated on October 12, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am