A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Update: This source is no longer online
- Overall, we rate Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies/propaganda, a failed fact check, poor sourcing, and lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, Poor Sourcing
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
According to a Whois search the Domain was purchased in December 2017. Patriotic Express does not disclose ownership, an editor, or authorship of articles. The website does not have an about page, nor a contact page. It publishes highly biased right-wing favored news in two categories, Politics, and News that both contain the same stories.
Funded by / Ownership
Again, Patriotic Express does not disclose any information at all. The website is funded through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Patriotic Express is a hyper-partisan conservative blog that routinely publishes news with severely loaded headlines that favor the right: Trump Drops The HAMMER On Comedian Who Made Fun Of Sarah Sanders and List Emerges Of 653 Times Liberals Attacked Or Threatened Republicans Since 2015. This last article is sourced to a forum post by some individual named Peter D’Abrosca. Although, Patriotic Express usually provides a hyperlinked source to their stories, their opinions often take the information out of context to favor the right or President Trump.
In general, Patriotic Express attempts to source their information to credible media reports, however, wording and story selection always favors the right and denigrate the left.
Overall, we rate Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies/propaganda, a failed fact check, poor sourcing, and lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 1/2/2019)
Last Updated on July 7, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/25/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 10:30 am