These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate Now Entertainment Right-Center biased based on editorial perspectives that moderately align with the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information, full transparency, and a clean fact check record.
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2011 by Tony M. Fountain, Now Entertainment is a Georgia-based media company that publishes a website primarily covering entertainment news. They describe their mission as “To be a respectable media company, renowned for creating a unique and comfortable atmosphere that empowers artists & entrepreneurs to thrive and reporting the facts.” The about page further states, “Now Entertainment is a conservative/libertarian-leaning media outlet.”
Funded by / Ownership
Tony M. Fountain owns Now Entertainment through Never Off Work Entertainment, LLC. Advertising and the sale of branded merchandise generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Now Entertainment primarily publishes entertainment news and reviews, with most articles focused on music. Articles and headlines do not use loaded emotional language and often reports on new music releases such as The Shadowboxers – ‘Something To Hold.’ The website also features low-biased interviews such as this Tristan Barrett: Top Cryptocurrencies to Invest in. All articles reviewed are properly sourced.
Editorially, owner Tony M. Fountain tells MBFC that he holds moderate “conservative/libertarian views;” however, the website also publishes stories that are favorable to the left, such as this Eirliani Rahman is on a mission to help provide children in Delhi with a safe place during the COVID-19 lockdown. Currently, politically themed news is on a subdomain and in the process of being moved to the nowentertainment.net domain. We will re-review this source at a later date when more political commentary is available. In general, Now Entertainment publishes fact-based content that holds a self-described right-leaning bias.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate Now Entertainment Right-Center biased based on editorial perspectives that moderately align with the right. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information, full transparency, and a clean fact check record. (D. Van Zandt 10/22/2021)
Last Updated on January 13, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am