These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources.
Factual Reporting: High
Notes: MercoPress is an online news agency based in Montevideo, Uruguay. The agency, founded in 1993, provides information focused on South America and the South Atlantic in general, with a particular emphasis on Mercosur member countries and covering the region’s insular territories. This source has low bias and reports factually with minimal loaded words.
Latest from MercoPress
- A quarter of UK power on Friday was solar, helped by sunshine and high temperatures May 27, 2017 2:04 pm
- Armed police patrolling UK trains and rail network May 27, 2017 1:53 pm
- Moody's lowers Brazil's credit outlook; Meirelles confident the reform agenda will be approved May 27, 2017 8:32 am
- Cristina Fernandez prepared to run for Congress to put a break to Macri's policies May 26, 2017 10:26 am
- Argentina honors Spanish fisherman who spied on the Task Force during the Falklands war May 26, 2017 10:20 am
- UK economy losing momentum as Brexit impact begins to be felt May 26, 2017 8:02 am
- Falklands/UK airbridge has reduced flight time with re-route via Cape Verde May 26, 2017 7:49 am
- Odebrecht offices in Buenos Aires raided as part of an investigation into bribes May 26, 2017 7:34 am
- Labour cuts Conservatives lead to five points, according to post-Manchester poll May 26, 2017 7:16 am
- Brazilian ex presidents discussing the outcome of the political situation May 25, 2017 8:45 pm