Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per-article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Godlike Productions as right-biased and a strong conspiracy website based on promoting debunked or unproven stories.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: N/A
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Godlike Productions (GLP) is a website/community of conspiracy theorists and various other kinds of woo-believers. Its main feature is a forum, though it also provides image and video hosting and a podcast service. In many ways, it’s similar to Above Top Secret.
Funded by / Ownership
Godlike Productions does not disclose ownership, and revenue is derived through sponsored content.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Godlike Productions is primarily a forum that covers conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. They are almost a clone of Above Top Secret. Regardless, they promote conspiracy theories and pseudoscience that are usually debunked. We don’t usually do this, but Rationalwiki has already done the work, See here. In general, this source is not credible on any level. See Fact Checks below.
Failed Fact Checks (A shortlist of many more)
- Says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “We’ll never have to worry about China attacking us! They are 12 hours ahead, so we’ll have plenty of time to shoot down their missiles!” – Pants on Fire
- An unusually high number of places specifically reported that they had exactly 322 new COVID-19 cases. – Not True
- “Antifa” posted an ad on the Lincoln, Nebraska, Craigslist website offering to pay protesters “to cause as much chaos and destruction as possible.” – False
- Says Vladimir Putin said, “President Obama and his fellow Democrats are either idiots or deliberately trying to destroy their own economy.” – Pants on Fire
- Singer Avril Lavigne died and was replaced by a doppelgänger. – False
Overall, we rate Godlike Productions as right-biased and a strong conspiracy website based on promoting debunked or unproven stories. (D. Van Zandt 1/13/2017) Updated (1/26/2022)
Last Updated on May 24, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check
Do you appreciate our work? Please consider one of the following ways to sustain us.