Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Get Holistic Health a Quackery Level Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of dangerous cancer cures and false information that is opposed to the consensus of the science.
Factual Reporting: LOW
Get Holistic Health is a website that publishes alternative health and lifestyle information. The website completely lacks transparency as they do not have an about page, disclose location or ownership, and authors are not named. According to a domain search, this domain was purchased in 2003.
Funded by / Ownership
Get Holistic Health does not disclose ownership and there does not appear to be a source of revenue.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Get Holistic Health is a quackery level pseudoscience website that routinely publishes false and/or dangerous medical claims. For example, they frequently promote miracle cancer cures such as these:
- The guy who cured stage IV prostate cancer with baking soda and molasses
- A healer from Austria cured 45 000 people of cancer with 42 days juice recipe
- ‘Every type of cancer can be cured in weeks’, according to this doctor
When not promoting miracle cancer cures they publish misleading anti-vaccination propaganda such as these:
- Measles Outbreaks have nothing to Do with Non-Vaccination trends
- Why the Amish people don’t get autism, cancer and heart disease
- Lead vaccine developer of Gardasil comes clean says ‘adverse side effects much greater than risk of cervical cancer’
Overall, we rate Get Holistic Health a Quackery Level Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of dangerous cancer cures and false information that is opposed to the consensus of the science. (D. Van Zandt 12/15/2019)