These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Judi Ann T. McLeod (born 1944) is a Canadian journalist who operates the conservative Canadian website, Canada Free Press (CFP), which publishes news stories, features, and editorials. Featured a “Countdown until Obama leaves Office.” Has a strong Christian Right bias and does not always support the general consensus of science.
Latest from Canada Free Press
- Megyn Kelly: did NBC hire her to destroy FOX?
- Forbes' Avik Roy: Senate bill would be 'greatest policy achievement by a GOP Congress in my lifetime
- Norks: Oh, hey, know what? We have no idea why Otto Warmbier died
- Progressives moving in on conservative states in droves
- Pelosi on defense: 'I'm a master legislator' and 'worth the trouble'
- Former movie star, Johnny Depp, jokes about assassinating President Trump
- Conservatives are Cool, Liberals are Losers
- Kremlin to Approve All Future Trump Tweets
- How the Asbestos Hysteria Led to the Grenfell Tragedy
- Israel, American Jewry and Trump’s GOP
- SENATE GOP LAUNCHES OBAMACARE “REPEAL” BILL
- Senate health care bill shows GOP has learned nothing
- Religious Liberties Protected in FL Public Schools
- THIRD FAST & FURIOUS REPORT SHOWS PATTERN OF OBSTRUCTION
- New study: millions of non-citizens may have voted in 2012
- Stoners causing more auto accidents in idiot states that have legalized pot
- Anger Privilege
- CRITIQUE OF CANADA FIREARMS PROGRAM 2014 FIESD ANNUAL REPORT
- California Reinvents Medical Tourism
- Call your Democrat Congressmen and let them know you support Nancy Pelosi as House Minority Leader
- Why did the DNC refuse to let the FBI look at its servers?
- Uh oh: Cruz, Lee, Paul and Johnson announce they will not vote for Senate health care bill
- Ossoff's Defeat is a Win for America!
- Chris Matthews laments hidden Trump vote and wonders 'what the hell' Jon Ossoff was selling
- Senate's Healthcare Draft Includes Pro-life Provisions