Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Hate
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website/Video
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Black Pigeon Speaks (BPS) is an alt-right YouTuber and website that publishes extreme right-biased content. BPS also publishes content on Bitchute. The website and video channels are owned by Felix Lace, who goes by Felix Rex on social media. Felix Lace is based in Canada. At this time, the website requires a password for entry.
Read our profile on Canadian Media and Government.
Funded by / Ownership
Felix Lace owns Black Pigeon Speaks, with revenue derived through advertising, donations, and a shop that sells themed merchandise.
Analysis / Bias
In the past, virtually every article/video is positive toward right-leaning positions and negative towards the left. For example, BPS promoted the fake conspiracy that Hillary Clinton has Parkinson’s Disease during the election of 2016. They also promote the conspiracy that George Soros is behind funding everything anti-right: George SOROS: The One-Man Illuminati Machine. Other than promoting conspiracies they also advocate for the Men’s Rights Movement (anti-feminism). They also have categories that rail against Islam and Black Lives Matter.
According to the Shorenstein Center, “BPS’s worldview overlaps with older ideas from many diverse movements and ideologies such as white nationalism, neo-Nazism, anti-Semitism, conservatism, classical liberalism, libertarianism, and Christian conservatism.”
Finally, in a report by the Soufan Center titled WHITE SUPREMACY EXTREMISM: The Transnational Rise of the Violent White Supremacist Movement, “BPS produces videos that contain themes and imagery often associated with white nationalism and anti-feminism, and its comment boards are saturated with anti-Semitic overtones. According to BPS, BPS was briefly deleted and demonetized by YouTube, which took to Twitter to bemoan the enforcement action.”
Overall, we rate Black Pigeon Speaks extreme right biased and questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and propaganda and the promotion of white nationalism and supremacy. (D. Van Zandt 8/3/2017) Updated (8/8/2021)
Last Updated on April 14, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/03/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emirates 24/7by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 3, 2022 at 8:01 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Out Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on October 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/01/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The Republic (Indiana)by Media Bias/Fact Check on October 1, 2022 at 8:00 am