These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Bay Area Reporter is a free weekly newspaper serving the LGBT communities in the San Francisco Bay Area; it is one of the largest circulation LGBT newspapers by circulation in the United States and the country’s oldest continuously published newspaper of its kind (Wikipedia). Well written and well sourced. Has a liberal political bias in story selection.
Latest from the Bay Area Reporter
- Drag group denied service at Denny’s February 17, 2017 11:18 pm
- Castro kidnapping suspect’s name still not released February 15, 2017 11:33 pm
- Man stabbed in Dolores Park; woman robbed in Duboce Triangle February 15, 2017 10:21 pm
- SF homeless director addresses comments that offended Lyft driver February 11, 2017 2:57 am
- Man shot near Dolores Park February 10, 2017 1:57 am
- Man accused of stalking, death threats almost jailed February 8, 2017 10:10 pm
- Online Extra: Political Notes: Bill would amend state’s HIV criminal statutes February 4, 2017 1:53 am
- Spicer hedges on draft executive order in works February 2, 2017 7:12 pm
- Robberies, assault reported in Castro, Dolores Park areas February 1, 2017 11:51 pm
- Trump says he’ll keep federal LGBT executive order January 31, 2017 4:36 pm