A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate 24 News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and a total lack of transparency.
Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2018, US24news.com or 24 News is a strong right-leaning news and opinion website. The website does not have an about page or disclose ownership. News stories appear to be published by Ron Kersten, Samantha Foster, and Joe Callen. The website does not list bios, and a Google search was also not helpful in figuring out who they are.
Funded by / Ownership
The domain is registered privately and does not disclose ownership. The website generates revenue through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, 24 News takes a current right biased news story and interjects opinion around the content. Article headlines contain loaded emotional language such as this: Ocasio-Cortez Attacks PRAYER After New Zealand Mosque Attack, Twitter Explodes from All Sides. News stories are generally sourced to reasonable media outlets or videos and Tweets. However, in some cases, they use Questionable sources such as ILoveMyFreedom. In general, story selection always favors the right and denigrates the left.
A factual search does not turn up any failed fact checks; however, some of the sources used by this website have failed numerous fact checks.
Overall, we rate 24 News Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda, and a total lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 3/16/2019) Updated (12/17/2021)
Last Updated on January 5, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/25/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 10:30 am