|FALSE||Claim By Jim Jordan (R): Don’t remember seeing this many flight delays during the Trump Administration.
Evidence: Weather events, air carrier and air system issues, prior flight delays, or airport security issues can cause delays. There were 1,176,657 flight delays in 2019, the most during Donald Trump’s presidency. So far, the highest number of flight delays during Biden’s presidency is 1,132,113 for 2022.
MBFC rating: False
You are viewing this page with fewer Ads
See all MBFC content Completely Ad-Free
The Latest Factual News
- Clarence Thomas recuses himself as Supreme Court rejects ex-Trump lawyer John Eastman’s appealby newsfactsnetwork on October 2, 2023 at 3:06 pm
- Supreme Court declines to consider longshot bid to disqualify Trump from running for presidentby newsfactsnetwork on October 2, 2023 at 11:07 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 10/02/2023by Media Bias Fact Check on October 2, 2023 at 6:00 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Sayfie Reviewby Media Bias Fact Check on October 2, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Matt Gaetz Says He Will Move to Oust Kevin McCarthy as House Speakerby newsfactsnetwork on October 2, 2023 at 1:16 am
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman pulls fire alarm ahead of vote to pass short-term funding billby newsfactsnetwork on October 1, 2023 at 9:16 pm
- SCOTUS to decide if Florida and Texas social media laws violate 1st Amendmentby newsfactsnetwork on October 1, 2023 at 3:17 pm
- Just 3 hours before the deadline, Congress avoids a government shutdownby newsfactsnetwork on October 1, 2023 at 7:18 am