|FALSE||Claim By Jim Jordan (R): Don’t remember seeing this many flight delays during the Trump Administration.
Evidence: Weather events, air carrier and air system issues, prior flight delays, or airport security issues can cause delays. There were 1,176,657 flight delays in 2019, the most during Donald Trump’s presidency. So far, the highest number of flight delays during Biden’s presidency is 1,132,113 for 2022.
MBFC rating: False
You are viewing this page with fewer Ads
See all MBFC content Completely Ad-Free
The Latest Factual News
- Suspected Chinese spy balloon flying above U.S. shot down off Carolina coastby newsfactsnetwork on February 4, 2023 at 3:07 pm
- US considering plan to down Chinese balloon over Atlanticby newsfactsnetwork on February 4, 2023 at 3:01 pm
- Pakistan Blocks Wikipedia Over ‘Blasphemous Content’by newsfactsnetwork on February 4, 2023 at 9:52 am
- Concrete traps carbon dioxide soaked from air in climate-friendly testby newsfactsnetwork on February 4, 2023 at 7:21 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 02/04/2023by Media Bias Fact Check on February 4, 2023 at 6:00 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: News Literacy Projectby Media Bias Fact Check on February 4, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Another Chinese ‘surveillance balloon’ is flying over Latin America, Pentagon saysby newsfactsnetwork on February 3, 2023 at 8:39 pm
- Blinken postpones China trip following balloon discoveryby newsfactsnetwork on February 3, 2023 at 3:41 pm