Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
|Claim via Social Media: Says Joe Biden executive orders caused price increases of 50 cents in gas and 10% in food.
PolitiFact rating: False (gas up 34 cents food less than 1%)
|Claim via New York Times article: “Atlantic Ocean Circulation is slowing”
Climate Feedback rating: High Scientific Credibility
|Claim via Social Media: Under HR 1, a person can still vote if they are 16, in the U.S. illegally, have no ID and have not registered to vote
PolitiFact rating: Mostly False (16 year olds can pre-register to vote, voting age does change and only citizens can vote)
|Claim by Chuck Woolery: Pelosi’s bill for alcohol on her flights is $52,000 a year and covered by taxpayer money
USA Today rating: False (Doesn’t drink and flies commercially.)
|Claim via Social Media: A video shows a nurse pretending to vaccinate actor Anthony Hopkins before squirting fluid in the syringe on the floor.
PolitiFact rating: False (excess liquid)
|(International: Denmark) Claim: Claim by Multiple Sources: Denmark passed a law banning its Muslim voters
AFP Fact Check rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Southern Baptists face push for public list of sex abusersby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 3:24 pm
- Fact Check: Monkeypox Is NOT Biological Warfareby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Appeals Court: Florida Law on Social Media Unconstitutionalby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 11:57 am
- Biden insists no change in U.S. policy as Taiwan comments hang over Quad summitby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 11:43 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/24/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 24, 2022 at 10:15 am