The code of principles of the International Fact-Checking Network IFCN at Poynter is a series of commitments organizations abide by to promote excellence in fact-checking. The following fact checks come from IFCN fact checkers. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim: Did the U.S. Supreme Court rule that Americans do not need a licence to drive automobiles on public roads?
Lead Stories rating: Fake News
Claim by Donald Trump: Campaign ad says: “Unemployment for African Americans fell to a new low. Unemployment for Hispanics hit an all-time record low,” under President Trump.
FactCheck.org rating: Lacks Context
Claim by Bob Spindell: Says some of the names that may be purged from voter roll are people who have died.
PolitiFact rating: Mostly False
Claim: An image shared on Facebook claims California is registering non-citizens to vote and refusing to cooperate with the so-called “Federal Election Integrity Program.”
Check Your Fact rating: False
Claim by Bloggers: An MSNBC reporter was fired for using a racial slur while covering the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash.
PolitiFact rating: False
International Fact Checks
BOOM FACT Check rating: False
AFP Fact Check rating: Satire
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by the IFCN. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NaturalPediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am