Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, will postpone his hotly anticipated appearance before the House Oversight Committee because of “ongoing threats against his family” from President Trump, his spokesman said.
Cohen was scheduled to testify on Feb. 7. It’s unclear when Cohen will have an opportunity to reschedule his congressional testimony because he’s scheduled to start a three-year prison term on March 6.
Full Story @ LA Times
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- U.S. Senate Gives Final Congressional Approval To $40 Billion Aid Package For Ukraineby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 10:17 pm
- Finland and Sweden Apply for NATO Membershipby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 5:59 pm
- New Twitter policy aims to pierce fog of war misinformationby Media Bias Fact Check on May 19, 2022 at 5:43 pm
- Biden To Meet Swedish, Finnish Leaders On NATO Membershipby newsfactsnetwork on May 19, 2022 at 2:24 pm
- Texas asks Supreme Court to keep state social media censorship law in effectby newsfactsnetwork on May 19, 2022 at 12:17 pm