Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, False Information, Hate
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2003 by James Bailey, Z3 News publishes information and news on Biblical End Times. According to their about page, “I started this site in November 2012 to provide end-time news before it happens. So, where does the Z3 come from? The Z represents our end-time news focus because Z comes at the end of the alphabet. The 3 identifies how we know the news before it happens, which is by hearing from God.”
Funded by / Ownership
James Bailey owns Z3 News. Donations and the sale of Bailey’s book generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
According to the about page, they claim “We do not align with conservatives or liberals. We are not Republican or Democrat, but believe both parties have betrayed the American people to look out for the interests of large corporations and their own interests.” Our analysis reveals that almost all information on the website aligns with the conservative right. For example, the article This Biden Proposal Could Make US a ‘Digital Dictatorship’ is republished from pseudoscientist Joseph Mercola. Regarding sources, they frequently rely on conspiracy and pseudoscience websites such as Children’s Health Defense, Global Research, and Natural News.
Besides publishing biblical pseudoscience such as end-times prophecies, they also promote hate against former President Obama, labeling him an anti-christ Prophetic dream warns of Obama returning to White House, plotting against Christians. Further, they routinely promote anti-vaccine propaganda such as this COVID Shots Are the Deadliest’ Vaccines’ in Medical History.
Finally, it appears they view African-Americans in general as evil, such as this Senator Kamala Harris arises as front runner in 2020 presidential race. A quote from the article reads, “It was sad to see such a large percentage of African Americans strongly supporting Barack Obama’s presidency from beginning to end, including many church leaders, but it’s even sadder to see them providing the launching pad for another evil president who might be the woman I saw overseeing the mass murder of millions of American citizens.”
Failed Fact Checks
- A third party has not directly fact-checked them; however, almost all the sources utilized have abysmal fact-check records.
Overall, we rate Z3 News Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, the use of poor sources, and the routine publishing of false or misleading information. (D. Van Zandt 12/15/2021)
Last Updated on January 7, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Japanese and U.S. officials walk out of APEC meet to protest Russiaby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
- Monkeypox is a ‘concern for everybody’ and US is looking into treatments and vaccines, says Bidenby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:26 am
- Hillary Clinton approved Trump-Russia leak to media, campaign manager saysby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/22/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 22, 2022 at 10:15 am
- U.S. Covid-19 Cases Top 7-Day Average Of 100,000 For First Time Since Februaryby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 8:44 am