These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Wonkette is a news and opinion website with a very strong liberal bias. They sometimes post tongue in cheek articles that can be misleading. Overall, they source their information and will correct factual errors when they occur. Although they are very biased in their wording and content they are reliable for information.
Latest from Wonkette
- Equally Terrible Alt-Right Groups Plan Dueling Rallies On Sunday June 24, 2017 4:40 pm
- Your Weekly Top Ten Is Pretty Much About Badass Congress Ladies, Being Badass! June 24, 2017 2:30 pm
- Oh My God, Convicted Felon Dinesh D’Souza Really IS That Stupid June 23, 2017 9:03 pm
- HELLER NO: Nevada Republican Calls ACA Repeal A LIE June 23, 2017 8:28 pm
- Richmond, Virginia, To Fact-Check Fake News (On Confederate Monuments) June 23, 2017 7:46 pm
- Everything You Never Wanted To Know About Obama’s Response To Russia Election Attack June 23, 2017 6:00 pm
- This Goddamned Republican Obamacare Repeal Will Kill People. Time To Get Into The Streets. June 23, 2017 5:29 pm