These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate University Business Left-Center Biased based on story selection and editorial positions. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.
Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
University Business provides coverage of education news, technology, academics, facilities management, security, financial services, policy, profiles, and opinion. They typically serve college professionals. They lack transparency as they do not provide an about page.
Funded by / Ownership
The University Business website lacks transparency as they do not disclose ownership. Subscription fees generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
University Business reports on education news and its relation to teaching, mostly at the college level, such as this 3 ways ed-tech makes learning more accessible in the shift online. This story does not offer hyperlinked sourcing.
Editorially, they are pro-science when it comes to Covid-19 and endorse vaccinations Why you should require students to get vaccinated as COVID retreats. This story also features no external hyperlinks. While the information may be factual, the lack of sourcing and transparency renders this source Mixed for factual reporting.
Failed Fact Checks
- None in the Last 5 years
Overall, we rate University Business Left-Center Biased based on story selection and editorial positions. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 5/6/2017) Updated (5/29/2021)
Last Updated on May 29, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Japanese and U.S. officials walk out of APEC meet to protest Russiaby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:34 am
- Monkeypox is a ‘concern for everybody’ and US is looking into treatments and vaccines, says Bidenby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:26 am
- Hillary Clinton approved Trump-Russia leak to media, campaign manager saysby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 11:22 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/22/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 22, 2022 at 10:15 am
- U.S. Covid-19 Cases Top 7-Day Average Of 100,000 For First Time Since Februaryby newsfactsnetwork on May 22, 2022 at 8:44 am