These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
- Overall, we rate the UAWire left-center biased and mixed for factual reporting based on poor sourcing and lack of publisher information.
Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: LIMITED FREEDOM
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
The UAWire provides news focused on Ukraine and Russia. The UAWire does not have an About page; therefore, we cannot determine their mission or ownership/authorship of the site, decreasing credibility.
Funded by / Ownership
UAWire does not disclose ownership and therefore lacks transparency. Revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
UAWire publishes articles sourcing mainly through quotes such as “US has put two Ukrainian air carriers on sanctions list over ties with Iran?” and “Ukrainian army will receive a new batch of Hummers from the USA.” Editorially, they have a left-leaning bias.
Overall, we rate the UAWire left-center biased and mixed for factual reporting based on poor sourcing and lack of publisher information. (M. Huitsing 9/16/2017) Updated (05/11/2022)
Last Updated on May 11, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Russia to close Moscow bureau of CBC News in retaliationby Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 7:52 pm
- Biden Expresses Strong Support For Finland, Sweden NATO Bidsby Media Bias Fact Check on May 18, 2022 at 6:53 pm
- U.S. COVID-19 cases increased threefold over past month
- Ex-Minneapolis police officer pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd’s death
- Cancer drug may treat severe COVID-19, study finds