These sources exclusively use humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in contemporary politics and other topical issues. Primarily these sources are transparent that they are satire and do not attempt to deceive. See all Satire sources.
- Overall, we rate Patriot Party Press as a satire website based on full disclosure they are satire.
Bias Rating: LEFT SATIRE
Factual Reporting: N/A
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: N/A
Patriot Party Press is a satire website created as part of the Last Line of Defense Network, a network of websites that publishes satire/fake news frequently shared by conservative sources. The founder is Christopher Blair, who fully states his websites are satire.
Funded by / Ownership
Patriot Party Press is owned by Christopher Blair and is funded through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Patriot Party Press is a satirical website that mocks conservatives with stories they might share. The website displays on their about page that they are satire: “Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie, and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental, and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.”
In general, stories are designed to outrage conservatives into sharing on social media, such as this: Pelosi Expansion of Section 230 to Force Shut Down of Fox News, OAN.
Although this site and all of Christopher Blair’s properties disclaim they are satire, they are still frequently fact-checked by fact-checkers because his stories are often shared on social media as real.
Overall, we rate Patriot Party Press as a satire website based on full disclosure they are satire. (D. Van Zandt 07/23/2022)
Last Updated on July 28, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 08/16/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on August 16, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Emerging Europeby Media Bias/Fact Check on August 16, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 08/15/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on August 15, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Council on American-Islamic Relation (CAIR)by Media Bias/Fact Check on August 15, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 08/14/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on August 14, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Issues in Science and Technologyby Media Bias/Fact Check on August 14, 2022 at 8:00 am