Reasoning: Lack of Transparency, Failure to disclose Satire
Founded in 2014, Not Allowed To is a website that publishes shocking, humorous, clickbait type news about entertainment, celebrities, and politics. The website 100% lacks transparency as they do not offer an about page, disclosure of ownership, or authors. Further, many stories appear to be satire, but not labeled as such.
Funded by / Ownership
Not Allowed To does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Not Allowed To publishes clickbait news and headlines designed to be shared on social media. The stories on Not Allowed To are clearly not true and satirical, however, they never disclaim that they are, which forces us to rate them as questionable due to a lack of transparency. For example, this story MAN WHO DIED OF CORONAVIRUS MIRACULOUSLY RESURRECTS THREE DAYS LATER, is certainly 100% satire, but there is not an indication of such.
Overall, we rate Not Allowed To Questionable due to a complete lack of transparency regarding the content of the website and ownership. (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2017) Updated (7/11/2020)
Last Updated on December 8, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Biden urges all Americans to reject ‘poison’ of white supremacy after Buffalo mass shootingby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Sweden Signs NATO Admission Request; Finnish Lawmakers Set To Formally Endorse Moveby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 1:15 pm
- Dems turn focus to racist ‘replacement theory’ post-Buffalo shootingby Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 12:36 pm
- Truth Social has no ad revenue, but banks on exclusive Donald Trump postsby newsfactsnetwork on May 17, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/17/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 17, 2022 at 10:15 am