Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate NoMoreFakeNews.com right biased and tin-foil hat conspiracy and quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or unproven disinformation.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY- PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2000, NoMoreFakeNews.com is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website published by Jon Rappoport, an author who promoted in the 1980s that a virus did not cause AIDS. According to the about page, “Over the last 30 years, Jon’s independent research has encompassed such areas as deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites.”
Funded by / Ownership
Jon Rappoport owns NoMoreFakeNews.com as he is listed as the author for all stories. Book sales generate revenue.
Analysis / Bias
NoMoreFakeNews.com has a tagline that reads “The Real News,” which ironically contradicts what this website publishes. Jon Rappoport promotes conspiracy theories and pseudoscience using emotional wording such as this Open letter to FBI, NYT, WaPo: ongoing destruction of food processing plants across America. This story references the disreputable sources of the Gateway Pundit and Tucker Carlson.
While NoMoreFakeNews.com covers a wide range of conspiracy theories at this time, they are focused on promoting disinformation regarding Covid-19 and vaccines. For example, the article Vaccine shedding spreads disaster to unvaccinated pregnant women? Promotes the false claim that the vaccinated shed the vaccine to others. This is not true. They have also claimed that the Coronavirus does not exist The Smoking Gun: Where is the coronavirus? The CDC says it isn’t available. This is also false as the virus does exist.
Finally, Jon Rappoport holds a right-leaning bias by promoting that the Jan 6 Capitol Riot was a false flag operation. In general, NoMoreFakeNews.com is an actual fake news website that promotes conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.
Failed Fact Checks
- RNA and DNA vaccines, can modify the genome or lead to autoimmune reactions and are therefore unsafe. – Inaccurate
- Vaccine for the China virus—the planet is the guinea pig for a vast experiment – False
- Zika: Who launched the fake-epidemic story in Brazil? – False
Overall, we rate NoMoreFakeNews.com right biased and tin-foil hat conspiracy and quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or unproven disinformation. (D. Van Zandt 05/01/2022)
Last Updated on May 6, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Trust in presidency, Congress, media at all-time lowsby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 12:39 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/06/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Die Presseby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 6, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/05/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: The National Heraldby Media Bias/Fact Check on July 5, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 07/04/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on July 4, 2022 at 10:15 am