Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency
My Right American or myrightamerica.com is a news and opinion website with extreme right-wing bias in reporting. My Right American describes the site’s goal in their about page as “My Right America is a group of proud Americans who believe that conservatives should be bold in our views and opinions.”
Funded by / Ownership
My Right American does not list who owns and/or edits this website. The website generates revenue through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, My Right American publishes stories with loaded emotional headlines such as “Chilling: Assassination Attempt Backfires, He Is still Alive…Trump Is Furious!” All stories published favor the right while being anti-left. My Right American also frequently publishes stories that are negative toward African Americans and Muslims. In general, they rewrite news stories published by credible sources such as the Independent Journal Review. However, they also utilize factually mixed sources such as the Daily Caller, Breitbart, and questionable sources such as the Conservative Tribune and conspiracy sites such as Infowars.
Overall, we rate My Right American Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, poor sourcing, promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, and a complete lack of transparency. (M. Huitsing 11/28/2017) Updated (1/19/2019)
Last Updated on June 22, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Analysis of Hunter Biden’s hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fastby newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 3:06 pm
- Monkeypox is spreading around the world. What is the disease and how dangerous is it?by newsfactsnetwork on May 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
- Finland’s gas flows from Russia to be shut off from Saturday, energy provider saysby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:40 pm
- Fact Check: High U.S. Gas Prices In 2022 Are NOT Related To Closed Pipelinesby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Project Veritas says the FBI declared it part of mediaby Media Bias Fact Check on May 20, 2022 at 12:14 pm