Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate Humans are Free as a Tin Foil Hat Right Wing Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience site. Essentially, almost every article on this website is either false, misleading, or unproven.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Humans Are Free does not have an about page; however, a Whois domain search reveals the domain was purchased in 2010. The website does not list an owner or editor, but it does provide a list of its authors and their backgrounds. In short, Humans Are Free is a conspiracy and pseudoscience website.
Funded by / Ownership
Humans Are Free does not disclose ownership or any founding information. The website is funded through advertising and donations.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Humans are Free reports on news related to conspiracy theories or pseudoscience and is almost exclusively right-wing. Humans are Free promotes stories about the New World Order: 3 Signs You Might Be a Pawn of the New World Order, The Deep State: Follow the Rothschild, Soros, and Rockefeller Money to Uncover the Deep State, Chemtrails: The Connection Between Chemtrails and the Depopulation Agenda, and lastly a simple search of “Clinton” reveals a long list of debunked stories including the Clinton’s murdering people to Pedophilia Rings. On the pseudoscience front, they promote anti-vaccine propaganda as well as the debunked Climate Change Hoax narrative.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Humans are Free promoted false and misleading information. See failed fact checks below. In general, this is one of the worst websites on the internet for credible information.
Failed Fact Checks
- “Bombshell! Public Health England Admits It Cannot Scientifically Prove That COVID-19 Is Contagious” – False
- Radiation from the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster has caused 100% infant mortality among orca whales. – False
- The Italian government exaggerate the number of COVID-19 deaths in the country – False
- Big Pharma is using bot activity on Twitter to spread fear about COVID-19. – False
- In India, at least 17 children have died, and 2000 are seriously ill with Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS) caused by COVID-19 vaccines. – False
- Bill Gates is developing a law in Oregon which will ban the sale and consumption of meat. – False
Overall, we rate Humans are Free as a Tin Foil Hat Right Wing Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience site. Essentially, almost every article on this website is either false, misleading, or unproven. (8/10/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 11/24/2021)
Last Updated on November 24, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am