These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The East Bay Times, formerly the Contra Costa Times is a daily newspaper based in Walnut Creek, California, U.S.. The East Bay Times sources to credible information and delivers news with mostly minimal bias. However, the East Bay Times does have a left leaning editorial stance and therefore we rate them Left-Center.
Latest from East Bay Times
- Liam Hendriks getting a little angry, and it pays off for A’s April 30, 2017 5:30 pm
- Sean Manaea becomes A’s 10th use of DL already April 30, 2017 4:56 pm
- Grief fuels California father’s fight to end illegal immigration April 30, 2017 4:43 pm
- Janet Napolitano braces for showdown in Sacramento over UC ‘slush fund’ April 30, 2017 4:15 pm
- Central Oregon adventures: Lava caves, rivers and joy April 30, 2017 4:00 pm
- My Word: Against North Korea, better to be chicken than fool April 30, 2017 4:00 pm
- Juvenile driver OK after vehicle crashes into pole April 30, 2017 3:50 pm
- Oregon getaway: Bend’s splashy water sports scene April 30, 2017 3:00 pm
- Toddler fatally hit by car after running into Union City parking lot April 30, 2017 2:56 pm
- Former Ghost Ship residents struggle with trauma, finding permanent housing April 30, 2017 2:30 pm