Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Palestinian, Lack of Transparency
The Centre for Research of Radicalism and National Security (CRRNS) is loaded with red flags. First, there isn’t an about page or any information about this website at all.
Funded by / Ownership
The website does not disclose ownership and uses a fake contact number: 044 (522) 123 4567 891. Advertising does not appear on the page nor does a donation link. The funding of this website is not known as well. Major red flag for a site that wants to sell it self as a think tank.
Analysis / Bias
News wise CRRNS has extreme pro-Israel bias and uses excessive loaded words such as: 7 DAYS IN ENTEBBE – DISGUSTING PALESTINIAN PROPAGANDA. The website is designed to look like a legit think tank, but it most certainly is not based on lack of financial and disclosure of information. This is a propaganda site.
Overall, we rate this site Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, anti-Palestinian story selection that always favors Israel, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 3/30/2018) Updated (8/16/2018)
Last Updated on March 8, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- First-quarter GDP declined 1.5%, worse than thought; jobless claims edge lowerby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 6:40 pm
- A massive new study confirms vaccinated people are still at risk of long COVIDby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 4:43 pm
- Senate GOP planning to block domestic terrorism bill that Democrats have tied to gunsby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 3:43 pm
- How the NRA evolved from backing a 1934 ban on machine guns to blocking nearly all firearm restrictions todayby newsfactsnetwork on May 26, 2022 at 1:47 pm
- ‘WHO Has No Authority to Dictate U.S. Health Policy’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 26, 2022 at 1:43 pm