- Overall, we rate Best News Here far-right biased and a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery Level Pseudoscience website based on the near-constant promotion of false and misleading information.
Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MODERATE FREEDOM
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Launched in 2018, Best News Here is an anonymously run far-right conspiracy and pseudoscience website. According to a domain search, the website is registered in North Macedonia to Bisera Nedeva.
Since 2016, Macedonians have produced numerous fake conservative websites to dupe American conservative readers and generate advertising revenue through social media sharing.
Funded by / Ownership
The website completely lacks transparency as they do not name an owner. Advertising generates revenue.
Analysis / Bias
Best News Here publishes news and information in big, bold print that always favors the right and routinely promotes pseudoscience and conspiracy theories. For example, they often publish disinformation related to Covid-19 such as this Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: MD’s Agree The Covid Vaccine Is A Bioweapon! Sherri Tenpenny frequently makes false claims about Covid-19 such as spoons sticking to people’s faces due to magnetism in the Covid-19 vaccine. Obviously, this is not true.
While pro-Trump propaganda and anti-vaccine conspiracies are common, they also publish conspiracies regarding HAARP (weather control), QAnon, 9/11 conspiracies, and stories from purveyors of disinformation such as Natural News and X22 Report. Best News Here is a typical fake Macedonian news site that preys on conservatives and conspiracy theorists for clicks. We would more appropriately name this website Worst News Here.
Failed Fact Checks
- “The Supreme Court In The Us Has Ruled That The Covid Pathogen Is Not A Vaccine, Is Unsafe, And Must Be Avoided At All Costs.” – False
- Pope Francis has died. – False
- “The CDC and county health officials have obtained 2020 Census records to enhance their vaccination enforcement protocols.” – Pants on Fire
- mRNA COVID-19 vaccines alter DNA of mother and baby, cause birth defects – False
Overall, we rate Best News Here far-right biased and a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery Level Pseudoscience website based on the near-constant promotion of false and misleading information. (D. Van Zandt 9/4/2021) Updated (10/16/2021)
Last Updated on January 23, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/25/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Black Main Streetby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/24/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 24, 2022 at 10:30 am