A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
Update: Ajua News is no longer online.
- Overall, we rate AjuaNews Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, propaganda, publication of fake news, poor sourcing and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Fake News, Lack of Transparency
Founded in 2019, AjuaNews is a hyper-partisan conservative news and opinion blog that completely lacks transparency. The website does not provide a location, an about page, names of authors or disclosure of ownership.
Funded by / Ownership
AjuaNews does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, AjuaNews is actually named “Today Breaking News” with a tagline that reads “Daily Chicago News.” Not surprisingly, there isn’t any news pertaining to Chicago. The news published on this website comes from an extreme right pro-Trump perspective and often is not factual. Headlines are emotionally loaded to favor the right such as this: Clarence Thomas Says SCOTUS Is Ready To ‘Crush The Coup Against President Trump’. When it comes to sourcing information, AjuaNews simply does not source at all. Quite simply this is a fake news website with zero credibility.
Despite AjuaNews only being 1 month old at the time of this review they already have a Pants on Fire claim registered with Politifact.
- Says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar vowed “to remove senior’s ‘entitlements,’ Social Security/Medicare.” – Pants on Fire
- “‘He’s low risk,’ said Obama before freeing ISIS leader al Baghdadi.” – False
- Adam Schiff Paid Witnesses Over $40 Million To Testify Against Trump – Pants on Fire
Overall, we rate AjuaNews Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, propaganda, publication of fake news, poor sourcing and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 01/03/2019) Updated (1/22/2020)
Last Updated on January 9, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am