These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
- Overall, we rate the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) Least Biased based on reporting just the facts. However, they are more selective on what they check, depending on the administration in charge. We also rate them Very-High for factual reporting due to being evidence-based.
Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY-HIGH
Country: USA (44/180 Press Freedom)
Media Type: Organization/Foundation (Government)
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Finnish, Swedish Lawmakers To Debate NATO Membership As Moscow Warns Nordic NATO Plans A ‘Grave Mistake’by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm
- Conservative media is familiar with Buffalo suspect’s alleged ‘theory’by newsfactsnetwork on May 16, 2022 at 11:48 am
- More mass shootings are happening at grocery stores — 13% of shooters are motivated by race, criminologists findby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 11:40 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/16/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Infobaeby Media Bias Fact Check on May 16, 2022 at 7:09 am