Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
|Claim by Donald Trump (R): “DEMS WANT TO SHUT YOUR CHURCHES DOWN, PERMANENTLY. HOPE YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.”
PolitiFact rating: Pants on Fire
|Claim by the New York Post: a mutation could enable the virus that causes COVID-19 to evade hand-washing and mask-wearing.
Health Feedback rating: Low Scientific Credibility
|Claim via Social Media: “Wisconsin Republicans have not passed a single bill in 6 months.”
PolitiFact rating: True
|Claim by Lawofficer.com: Does Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth “Kenny” Walker, say that Taylor was the one who opened fire on officers?
Lead Stories rating: False
|Claim by Viral image: President Donald Trump blamed his positive COVID-19 test on Navajo Nation Vice President Myron Lizer
Check Your Fact rating: False
|(International: India) Claim: Daughter of former CM of Madhya Pradesh, Digvijay Singh, joined BJP
BOOM rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm