These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: World Affairs and WorldAffairsJournal.org are published by the World Affairs Institute, a newly formed nonpartisan 501(c)3 organization, located in Washington D.C., established to promote public education and awareness on international issues related to war and peace.
Latest from World Affairs Journal
- Militants Attack Christians in Egypt, Killing At Least 26 May 26, 2017 7:05 pm
- US-Led Coalition Strikes in East Syria Kill More than 100 Civilians: Observatory May 26, 2017 2:14 pm
- China Tightens Border Controls with North Korea: US Diplomat May 26, 2017 5:43 pm
- Chinese Jets Intercept US Surveillance Plane: US Officials May 26, 2017 5:22 pm
- Trump and Other Leaders Clash on Trade, Climate at G7 May 26, 2017 5:46 pm
- Philippines Army Battles IS-Linked Group in Southern City May 26, 2017 3:12 pm
- US Plans First Test of ICBM Intercept, with North Korea on Mind May 26, 2017 5:23 pm
- Pentagon: Three Top ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq, Syria May 26, 2017 3:39 pm
- Russian FSB Arrests ISIS Cell in Moscow May 26, 2017 4:35 pm
- Venezuelan Mayors to Allow Anti-Government Protests May 26, 2017 6:11 pm