These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
Updated: The WikiTribune has become WT.social.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
WikiTribune is a news website in which professional journalists research and report news stories alongside volunteers who curate articles by proofreading, fact-checking, suggesting changes, and adding sources. Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, announced the site in April 2017 as a for-profit site, not affiliated with Wikipedia or its support organization, the Wikimedia Foundation.
In review, WikiTribune is an evidence-based news source with little bias in reporting. All articles are free of loaded language and information is properly sourced to credible media outlets. WikiTribune provides a list of media sources they consider trustworthy. Most of these sources fall between the left-center to right-center spectrum and are High for factual reporting. Overall, we rate WikiTribune Least Biased and High for factual reporting. (D. Van Zandt 12/20/2017)
Last Updated on December 1, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
News Facts Network Verified Factual News
- Fact Check: Monkeypox Is NOT Biological Warfareby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 12:18 pm
- Appeals Court: Florida Law on Social Media Unconstitutionalby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 11:57 am
- Biden insists no change in U.S. policy as Taiwan comments hang over Quad summitby newsfactsnetwork on May 24, 2022 at 11:43 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 05/24/2022by Media Bias Fact Check on May 24, 2022 at 10:15 am
- MBFC’s Daily Source Bias Check: Santa Barbara News-Pressby Media Bias Fact Check on May 24, 2022 at 7:40 am