Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
- Overall, we rate We Are Anonymous/AnonHQ a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience website based on the publication of refuted or unproven claims. We also rate them Very Low in factual reporting as most information on this website is not true (fake news).
Bias Rating: CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2014, We Are Anonymous/AnonHQ publishes mostly fake news stories and conspiracies. The website lacks transparency as they do not name authors (anonymous), owners, or provide an about page.
Funded by / Ownership
We Are Anonymous, not surprisingly, does not disclose ownership as they are supposedly anonymous. Revenue is derived through advertising, donations, and an online store that sells branded merchandise.
Analysis / Bias
In review. We are Anonymous/AnonHQ frequently publish articles considered conspiracy theories or pseudoscience. For example, they report on chemtrails Humans Are Being Poisoned By The Aluminum Found In Chemtrails, Coronavirus conspiracies China Begins Construction Of New Biolab With Extremely Deadly SARS & MERS Viruses. They also report on false flags Anonymous Urgent Message to the World: Massive False Flag Warning in Effect and pseudoscience such as miracle cancer cures such as this There are Now 100 Scientific Studies Proving Cannabis, Cures Cancer. More or less, everything on this website is either misleading or false.
Failed Fact Checks (a shortlist of many more)
- Did the former banker and philanthropist David Rockefeller break a record for most heart transplants at the age of 101? – False
- Due to a recent court ruling, It is now legal for women in the U.S. to display their breasts in public. – Mostly False
- Files released by the FBI prove that Adolf Hitler escaped Germany for Argentina. – False
- NASA admitted to dosing Americans with airborne lithium. – False
- The European Scientific Journal, a peer-reviewed academic publication, concluded that the collapse of the Twin Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on 11 September 2001 was the result of a controlled demolition. – False
Overall, we rate We Are Anonymous/AnonHQ a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience website based on the publication of refuted or unproven claims. We also rate them Very Low in factual reporting as most information on this website is not true (fake news). (8/15/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 05/09/2022)
Last Updated on September 20, 2022 by Media Bias Fact Check