A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
- Overall, we rate Conservative Buzz Questionable based on use of poor sources that have failed fact checks and a complete lack of transparency.
Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
Founded in 2016, Conservative Buzz is a news and opinion website that favors right leaning information. According to their about page they state “No filters, no censorship… just pure unadulterated like-minded conservatives who want to talk constructively about the way things were, and the way things ought to be.” The website does not list any names associated with it.
Funded by / Ownership
Conservative Buzz does not reveal ownership nor authorship of information. Revenue appears to be derived from advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, Conservative Buzz does not produce original content. Rather, they republish or summarize articles from other sources and place them in categories such as: Latest News, Elections, Big Government and Liberal Lunacy. Headlines are not overly sensational and generally reflect the story such as this: U.S. Receives Wave Of Bomb Threats. However, this story, like most on the website do not provide hyperlinked sourcing, but rather mention the source where it came from. Some of the sources used are the Questionable Breitbart and credible Politico. In general, story selection always favors the right.
Overall, we rate Conservative Buzz Questionable based on use of poor sources that have failed fact checks and a complete lack of transparency. (D. Van Zandt 4/12/2019)
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am