Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Fake News
RedStateWave is an extreme right-wing biased news website that does not have an about page or any information at all about the authors (Questionable). According to a Whois search RedStateWave launched in April 2018 and as of this review is already receiving over 1 million page views per month.
Funded by / Ownership
Again, RedStateWave does not disclose any information about ownership. The website appears to be funded through online advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, all news stories on RedStateWave favor the right and utilize strong emotional language such as this: BREAKING: DNC ON SUICIDE WATCH AS “MOANS” AND “GROANS” HEARD DURING KENNEDY RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT. RedStateWave typically sources their information from credible sources, but routinely take them out of context. For example, this fake news headline takes the word “fired” completely out of context leading to a fake news story. A factual search reveals two Pants of Fire claims in just 3 months.
Overall, we rate RedStateWave Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias and the publishing of propaganda and fake news. (D. Van Zandt 6/28/2018)
Last Updated on July 27, 2020 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NewsBreakby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/25/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 25, 2022 at 10:30 am