- Overall, we rate Redacted Right Biased and Questionable based on promoting conspiracies, pseudoscience, propaganda, false claims, and failed fact checks.
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, False claims, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: EXCELLENT
Media Type: Website/Podcast
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Redacted is a YouTube Channel, Podcast, and website hosted by Natali and Clayton Morris. Clayton Morris is a real estate investor and former co-host of the Fox & Friends morning show on the Fox News Channel.
According to their YouTube description, “Clayton and his wife Natali take an in-depth look at the legal, social, financial, and personal issues that matter to you. They want to set the record straight and bring you the stories nobody else is telling. Along with the facts and the full picture, Redacted offers real-world analysis without an agency driven by corporate overloads.”
In 2019, Clayton Morris moved to Portugal from the USA. Some sources claim it is due to numerous lawsuits against him for defrauding people with his real estate investment company. They report that he is trying to escape the financial judgments against him. Regardless, he and Redacted are based in Portugal.
Funded by / Ownership
Redacted is owned by Clayton Morris through Redacted Inc. Revenue is derived from advertising on YouTube and the Podcast.
Analysis / Bias
The Redacted YouTube Channel and Podcast publish conspiratorially motivated news stories appealing to a conservative/anti-establishment audience. Many stories promote unproven claims such as this She’s exposing the TRUTH in Ukraine and they don’t like it, and Holy SH*T, they just admitted US has ‘boots on the ground’ in Ukraine. Many stories reviewed relate to unproven claims related to Ukraine. This last story is false/misleading as we do not have boots on the ground, but rather weapons inspectors.
Redacted also promotes misleading information regarding Covid-19 vaccines like this from their website, The Covid Vaccine’s Adverse Effects on Women. While the article itself is factual, the headline leads one to believe that the vaccine is harmful to women. It is not. Finally, Redacted frequently promotes conspiracy theories related to economics, especially as it relates to the World Economic Forum, Forget the Great Reset. now it’s The Great Segmentation for Schwab. In general, Redacted publishes a mix of factual and misleading conspiracy-type stories that would appeal to a conservative or anti-establishment audience.
Failed Fact Checks
- New Zealand intelligence bosses are calling on citizens to report fellow Kiwis if they don’t agree with COVID-19 measures or want to send their children to school without a mask. – False
- The United Nations partnered with Google to suppress public access to climate change-related data. – False
- Bill Gates Announced The Date And Location Of The Next Pandemic On December 26, 2022 – False
- The tabletop exercise “Catastrophic Contagion” means that “Bill Gates and WHO have announced when we will see the next pandemic” – Unsupported
- The COVID-19 vaccine trials were a “theatrical performance … they were actually not real.” – False
- Thai princess “most likely a victim of the jab”, Thailand “could become the first country in the world to nullify the contract between the government and Pfizer” – Inaccurate
Overall, we rate Redacted Right Biased and Questionable based on promoting conspiracies, pseudoscience, propaganda, false claims, and failed fact checks. (D. Van Zandt 11/30/2022) Updated (07/11/2023)
Last Updated on July 11, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check
Do you appreciate our work? Please consider one of the following ways to sustain us.