These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Established in 1973. New Internationalist (NI) is an independent, non-profit, publishing co-operative, based in Oxford, United Kingdom. Predominantly known for its monthly independent magazine, it describes itself as existing to ‘cover stories the mainstream media sidestep and provide alternative perspectives on today’s global critical issues (Wikipedia). Typical left wing positions and bias through reporting.
Latest from New Internationalist
- 'On the other side': Ecuador's foreign minister blasts Britain on tax justice
- Exclusive: Ecuador to hold historic referendum on tax havens
- The Transition Movements meets De-Growth
- One Day Without Us: a day to stand up for migrants’ post-Brexit precarity
- Don’t take Big Pharma at its word
- Mixed Media: Music
- Mama’s the word: Inside Africa’s all-female radio service
- Who funds the think tanks?
- Mixed Media: Film
- Books against Trump: an anti-Trump reading list
- An ‘Informational Right to the City’?
- Mixed Media: the best of 2016
- Transgenders in Pakistan: a first and last birthday party
- A word with Naseema Assada
- You will not be an outcast: fighting female genital mutilation in Kenya
- Defying Ethiopia’s digital crackdown
- A bee-friendly path to a healthier future
- Homeless in a city of empty properties
- Let’s stop pussyfooting. Trump’s presidency = fascism
- The true cost of shrimp