These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Established in 1973. New Internationalist (NI) is an independent, non-profit, publishing co-operative, based in Oxford, United Kingdom. Predominantly known for its monthly independent magazine, it describes itself as existing to ‘cover stories the mainstream media sidestep and provide alternative perspectives on today’s global critical issues (Wikipedia). Typical left wing positions and bias through reporting.
Latest from New Internationalist
- Letter from Cochabamba
- Mexico’s Gasolinazo Ignites Public Rage
- Both hands on the spotlight for Rio’s favelas
- Britain starts 2017 handing billions of aid money to private sector
- When cash turns to ash: a look at India’s demonetization drive
- Helping Syrian child refugees overcome trauma through theatre
- Annus Horribilis
- Worldbeaters: Donald Trump
- Union co-operatives: what they are and why we need them
- The Unreported Year 2016
- Squatters make home in the heart of inequality
- Under darkness, Gazans mark a new year
- The last Veddas of Sri Lanka
- Trump can be beaten because he is the Establishment
- Accountability is key to peace in the Middle East
- Declaring the year of sisterhood
- A foreign policy for Brexit?
- Map of Sabtenga - and 30 years of change in Burkina Faso
- The Perils of Charity
- Autumn of the Patriarch