Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category “may” publish unverifiable information that is “not always” supported by evidence. These sources “may” be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Left wing environmental activist group. Strays from science on a few issues, such as GMO.
Latest from Greenpeace
- Copenhagen Fashion Summit: How NOT to make the fashion industry more sustainable May 11, 2017 2:49 pm
- 6 ways corporate lawsuits kill free speech (and how to fight back!) May 9, 2017 5:42 pm
- Shopping doesn’t make us happy May 8, 2017 10:06 am
- Saving Dvinsky Forest: If companies don't act, customers will May 5, 2017 9:09 am
- Nuclear power and the collapse of society May 4, 2017 11:30 pm
- The beauty of West Africa’s ocean is overwhelming May 4, 2017 10:00 am
- Sending wild caribou to a zoo? May 2, 2017 10:31 pm
- Major palm oil company promises to protect forests April 28, 2017 1:00 am
- Can you imagine a world without bees? April 27, 2017 11:42 am
- I saw the plunder of our oceans with my own eyes April 27, 2017 8:00 am