|Claim by Donald Trump: “As soon as I endorsed (Supreme Court Justice Daniel Kelly), the Wisconsin Democrats said, let’s move the election to two months later.”
Politifact rating: Pants on Fire
|Claim via Social Media: An image shared on Facebook claims that two of China’s most populous cities, Beijing and Shanghai, have not documented any cases of COVID-19.
Check Your Fact rating: False
|Claim by John Bel Edwards: Says of the coronavirus threat, “there was not a single suggestion by anyone, a doctor, a scientist, a political figure, that we needed to cancel Mardi Gras.”
Politifact rating: True
|Claim via Social Media: Social media users are circulating posts that claim House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter sits on the Kennedy Center board.
Reuters Fact Check rating: False
|Claim by The Independent: “The ozone layer is healing”
Climate Feedback rating: Mostly Accurate
|(International) Claim: Multiple social media posts, including many on Facebook (here, here here), claim that British Prime Minister Boris Johnson refused an offer of 50,000 ventilators from the European Union.
Reuters Fact Check (UK) rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by the IFCN. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm