According to today’s Real Clear Politics Poll Average Hillary Clinton holds a 6.7% lead over Donald Trump in a 2 person race. In a 4 person race Clinton holds a 5.3% lead. In the most recent poll conducted by LA Times/USC Tracking they are tied at 44% each. This is a huge contrast to the Fox News poll conducted on October 12 that showed Clinton with an 8 point advantage. It should be noted that the LA Times/USC Tracking Poll had a sampling 3 times larger than the Fox News Poll.
Here is a breakdown of the current RCP averages for the Battleground States. Clinton holds a huge advantage in these critical states.
|New Hampshire||43.3||39.7||Clinton +3.6|
|North Carolina||45.0||42.1||Clinton +2.9|
Looking at the electoral college map it shows that Clinton currently has 256 Electoral votes locked up and Trump 170. There are currently 112 electoral votes that are a toss-up. At this time Clinton is leading in most Toss-up states.
Conclusion: As of now Clinton has a clear path to winning the election and Donald Trump has a very narrow path. Things can change over the next few weeks, especially in the Battleground States where many of the polls are within the margin of error.
Source: Website – Real Clear Politics
View our bias rating for Real Clear Politics.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/30/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: NaturalPediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Ratings show Fox News viewers tuning out Jan. 6 hearingsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/29/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: KATU2by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 29, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am