These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Canary is a left-wing political blog in the United Kingdom. The Canary uses strong loaded words with a left-wing bias. They are evidence based and provide sources for claims. They typically report only one side of the story and have a strong liberal political affiliation.
Latest from The Canary
- NHS to meet staffing shortages with self-service surgery March 25, 2017 11:24 pm
- The Met Police are being investigated for ‘illegal hacking’, as claims of a cover-up widen March 25, 2017 7:53 pm
- ‘I can’t say anything anymore!’ Nigel Farage says on his radio show March 25, 2017 11:24 am
- Plant-based meat is going to revolutionise the food system March 25, 2017 11:13 am
- The death of more civilians in air strikes sums up why the West needs a serious foreign policy rethink March 24, 2017 10:32 pm
- No one wants to talk about the scandal dogging Comic Relief, but it has to be done March 24, 2017 6:02 pm
- Right-wingers are blaming the terror attacks on ‘multiculturalism’. Well, they can fuck off. [OPINION] March 24, 2017 5:04 pm
- TV host breaks ranks, exposing live on air the truth about state terrorism in Turkey [VIDEO] March 24, 2017 3:49 pm
- Part of Britain’s railways was just taken into public ownership March 24, 2017 3:37 pm
- Labour had a historic election win yesterday. But you probably missed it. March 24, 2017 2:50 pm