These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Canary is a left-wing political blog in the United Kingdom. The Canary uses strong loaded words with a left-wing bias. They are evidence based and provide sources for claims. They typically report only one side of the story and have a strong liberal political affiliation.
Latest from The Canary
- Corbyn just announced his first move if elected. No wonder the smears are in full force April 24, 2017 5:12 pm
- The Tory dirty tricks department goes nuclear, with a little help from the BBC April 24, 2017 4:33 pm
- The Home Secretary just got some really bad news about Tory election fraud April 24, 2017 4:19 pm
- Theresa May’s campaign in crisis after a third senior adviser quits in the first week April 24, 2017 4:00 pm
- A shop worker’s election image shows why the Tories want to talk Trident, and it’s going viral April 24, 2017 3:18 pm
- It’s now very clear which party leader is going to deliver on a major Brexit promise April 24, 2017 2:38 pm
- Journalists mistake a cardboard cutout for the real Theresa May April 24, 2017 1:45 pm
- Warnings about social media ‘suicide game’ should be taken with a pinch of salt April 24, 2017 1:43 pm
- Theresa May just denied 3 million people a vote, weeks before the general election [IMAGE] April 24, 2017 12:44 pm
- Conservative election campaign outsourced to Australia April 24, 2017 12:34 pm