These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Canary is a left-wing political blog in the United Kingdom. The Canary uses strong loaded words with a left-wing bias. They are evidence based and provide sources for claims. They typically report only one side of the story and have a strong liberal political affiliation.
Latest from The Canary
- Watch the 30 seconds with Andrew Neil that could cost Theresa May the general election [VIDEO] May 22, 2017 11:14 pm
- An angry voter slays Boris Johnson on the Dementia Tax, forcing him to flee Cornwall at speed [VIDEO] May 22, 2017 9:47 pm
- Theresa May has paid a lot of money to stop you talking about this. Don’t read it. Don’t share it. May 22, 2017 9:11 pm
- People are hijacking Theresa May’s campaign in the most British way possible [TWEETS] May 22, 2017 8:55 pm
- Trump’s U-turn on Saudi Arabia says everything about the priorities of the May-Trump alliance May 22, 2017 7:14 pm
- Brief respite for Julian Assange, but a far greater threat now awaits him [VIDEO] May 22, 2017 6:16 pm
- President Trump actually ‘3 Russian kids in a suit and wig’ May 22, 2017 6:00 pm
- After announcing an unprecedented U-turn, Theresa May has a strange meltdown on live TV [VIDEO] May 22, 2017 5:54 pm
- Theresa May’s campaign would make any dictator proud. And we should all be very worried May 22, 2017 4:57 pm
- As Labour surges in the polls, the establishment media enters full panic mode [IMAGES] May 22, 2017 4:34 pm