These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.
Update: This source is no longer online.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
According to the Crimeola about page they “Provide you with news on crime and justice in America. We also aim to bring you in-depth analysis on crimes past and present and profiles on criminals and victims in the news and throughout history. We cover celebrity crime, murderers, drug charges, fugitives of justice, international crime, missing people, mass shootings, organized crime, serial killers, sex crimes, terrorism, domestic abuse, trials, executions, unsolved crimes, and more, with a focus on what’s trending and relevant to the American public.
In review, Crimeola does exactly as their about page says, they cover crime with minimal bias and very little loaded words. Each story Crimeola covers is very well sourced to credible media outlets that are typically in the mainstream or from local sources where the crime occurred. A factual search reveals that they have never failed a fact check. Overall, this is a least biased source that is high in factual reporting. (D. Van Zandt 2/9/2018)
Last Updated on December 25, 2021 by Media Bias Fact Check
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Chronicles Magazineby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue mediaby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 4:23 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Kenosha Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 26, 2022 at 10:30 am