Each day Media Bias Fact Check selects and publishes fact checks from around the world. We only utilize fact-checkers that are either a signatory of the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) or have been verified as credible by MBFC. Further, we review each fact check for accuracy before publishing. We fact-check the fact-checkers and let you know their bias. When appropriate we explain the rating and/or offer our own rating if we disagree with the fact-checker. (D. Van Zandt)
Claim Codes: Red = Fact Check on a Right Claim, Blue = Fact Check on a Left Claim, Black = Not Political/Conspiracy/Pseudoscience/Other
Fact Checker bias rating Codes: Red = Right-Leaning, Green = Least Biased, Blue = Left-Leaning, Black = Unrated by MBFC
You are viewing this page ad-free
See all MBFC content Ad-Free
|FALSE||Claim by Kevin Nicholson (R): “Over the course of two months, Tony Evers refused to remove (Curtis Schmitt Jr.) from the (state’s veterans) Board despite having the authority to do (so).”
PolitiFact rating: False (The day after Schmitt was charged with possession of child pornography, the Evers administration sent him a letter asking him to immediately resign.)
|Claim via Social Media: George Soros is wanted in Russia, declared a ‘global terrorist’ in China.
USA Today rating: False (No.)
|FALSE||Claim by J.D. Vance (R): “Joe Biden’s open border” means that there are “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”
Politifact rating: False (There is not an Open Border and immigrants who cross the border illegally cannot vote in federal elections.)
|Claim by Viral Post: claims Ukraine is the first country to implement the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) “Great Reset” plan by creating a social credit system and instituting universal basic income (UBI).
Check Your Fact rating: False (They have not.)
|FALSE||Claim by Penn Progress: “John Fetterman’s a self-described democratic socialist.”
PolitiFact rating: False (No evidence that Fetterman has described himself that way.)
|FALSE||(International: Sri Lanka): Carrying Sri Lankan flag will prevent military from shooting at protesters.
AFP Fact Check rating: False
Disclaimer: We are providing links to fact checks by third-party fact-checkers. If you do not agree with a fact check, please directly contact the source of that fact check.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/24/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 24, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: WCAXby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 24, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/23/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 23, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Science.Newsby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 23, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Check Your Factby Media Bias/Fact Check on June 22, 2022 at 10:30 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 06/22/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on June 22, 2022 at 10:30 am