The seemingly never ending back and forth between President Trump and the ousted former F.B.I Director has taken yet another explosive turn after the President slammed Comey for comments made during a T.V interview where Comey labelled the President as “unfit for office.”
Trump lambasted Comey in an early morning Twitter rant tweeting:
“Comey drafted the Crooked Hillary exoneration long before he talked to her (lied in Congress to Senator G), then based his decisions on her poll numbers,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Disgruntled, he, McCabe, and the others, committed many crimes!”
Comey, who was famously fired whilst conducting the Russia investigation gave his sharpest criticisms of Trump during his first televised interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. The former F.B.I director touched on a range of topics, including the President’s ever increasing list of sexual allegations, his views on Charlottesville and his tendency to stretch the truth.
“A person who sees moral equivalence in Charlottesville, who talks about and treats women like they’re pieces of meat, who lies constantly about matters big and small and insists the American people believe it, that person’s not fit to be president of the United States, on moral grounds,”
James Comey continues to promote his new book and is in the midst of a media blitz that continues to reveal new information.
The Latest from MBFC Bias and Fact Checks - Media News
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/28/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Bounding Into Comicsby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 28, 2022 at 8:00 am
- Facebook takes down Russian network impersonating European news outletsby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 27, 2022 at 1:45 pm
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/27/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 27, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Daily Source Bias Check: Electronic Frontier Foundationby Media Bias/Fact Check on September 27, 2022 at 8:00 am
- The Latest Fact Checks curated by Media Bias Fact Check 09/26/2022by Media Bias/Fact Check on September 26, 2022 at 10:30 am