Founded in 2016, USA Supreme is a conservative news and opinion website that lacks transparency. According to their about page “We strive to be the best source for Political, Government, Cultural, Economic and Technological information and news. We will not suppress information to further political agendas –we will report everything the mainstream media ignores!”
USA Supreme lacks transparency as the two primary authors Alex D. and Natalie D. do not reveal their names. Further, they do not disclose a location or who the primary owner is.
Funded by / Ownership
USA Supreme does not disclose ownership and revenue is derived through advertising.
Analysis / Bias
In review, USA Supreme covers politics with a strong right leaning conservative bias as well as culture, entertainment, health, fitness and fashion. Articles and headlines often contain strong emotional wording that often denigrates Muslims such as this Somali Muslims Take Over Small Tennessee Town Forcing Absolute Terror On Terrified Christians There. This story, like most on the website is mostly the opinion of the author and completely unsourced. In another story they once again fail to properly source their information and promote an unproven conspiracy theory Former Star Philadelphia Prosecutor Beverly Campbell Was Assassinated Because She Was About To Reveal The Wholesale Corruption Of The Electronic Voting Process. In general, story selection always favors the right and denigrates the left, while frequently promoting conspiracy theories directed at Muslims.
Failed Fact Checks
- President Trump Has Authorized Congress To Pursue Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton According To Jason Chaffetz! – Pants on Fire
- Navy SEAL is Dead Because Our Enemies Knew We Were Coming! – False
- Lady Gaga Super Bowl Halftime Performance to Feature Muslim Tribute – False
- WikiLeaks revealed that Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly are covert Hillary Clinton campaign operatives. – Mostly False
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said Bernie Sanders was threatened to drop out of the presidential race. – False
Overall, we rate USA Supreme Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, lack of transparency, poor sourcing, and numerous failed facts. This is a fake news website. (11/18/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/03/2020)