These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: Freedom House is a U.S.-based nonpartisan 501(c)(3) U.S. Government funded non-governmental organisation (NGO) that conducts research and advocacy on democracy, political freedom, and human rights. Freedom House was founded in October 1941. Freedom House has been criticized for excessively criticizing states opposed to US interests while being unduly sympathetic to regimes supportive of US interests. Though factual and well sourced they do have a right-center bias in both reporting and political affiliation.
Latest from Freedom House
- Kazakhstan: Government Retaliates against Civil Society Groups June 21, 2017 9:31 pm
- Venezuela: Authorities Tighten Restrictions on Journalists June 15, 2017 8:32 pm
- Hungary Adopts Law Stigmatizing Civil Society Organizations June 13, 2017 2:31 pm
- Belarus Should Block Extradition of Murad Amriev to Chechnya June 8, 2017 3:15 pm
- In Ukraine, Politicians Begin to Turn on the Activists Who Brought Them to Power June 7, 2017 8:39 pm
- New Report: ‘Breaking Down Democracy’ June 5, 2017 4:01 am
- The Prague Appeal for Democratic Renewal May 31, 2017 4:32 pm
- Advocates Urge President Peña Nieto to End Impunity for Murder of Journalists May 28, 2017 3:00 pm
- Honduras: Human Rights Ministry Could Help Prevent Abuses May 26, 2017 7:18 pm
- 中國媒體快報：新一輪互聯網打壓、反腐劇《人民的名义》、Netflix在中國 (Issue 119, Traditional Chinese) May 25, 2017 4:14 pm