These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Judi Ann T. McLeod (born 1944) is a Canadian journalist who operates the conservative Canadian website, Canada Free Press (CFP), which publishes news stories, features, and editorials. Featured a “Countdown until Obama leaves Office (Wikipedia).” Has a strong Christian Right bias and does not always support the general consensus of science.
Latest from Canada Free Press
- Ryan pulls AHCA Bill. No vote. Schedules presser for 4 P.M. - watch live here
- Friedman Confirmed as Ambassador to Israel
- Trump's greatest deal
- Morneau's Missed Chance Should Concern Canadians
- Liberals GIGO ‘Trudeau, the Licking Post’
- Susan Rice is the Wrong Person to Attack Trump's Credibility
- Sanctuary Cities Violate Supremacy Clause
- Chris Matthews Urges Democrats to Not Vote for "Mr. Nice Guy" Neil Gorsuch
- Bacteria Are Everywhere
- Is the Palestinian issue a core cause of Mideast turbulence?
- Media Lose Another Round to Trump
- House Republicans approve changes in advance of AHCA vote later today
- Politics Of Recent Decades Has Made American Cities Less Safe
- Schumer promises Gorsuch filibuster, so McConnell, McCain, and Graham tease Reid's 'nuclear' option
- Trump gives Keystone XL pipeline the final, official go-ahead
- Trump to House Republicans: Pass your health care bill Friday or we'll just keep ObamaCare
- Chelsea Clinton's chief of staff whines: 'Just like her mother Chelsea Clinton never gets a break'
- We have now hit full-on crazy
- TRUMP DEMANDS HEALTH CARE VOTE TODAY
- This is the only chance to repeal Obamacare? Nonsense!
- Foreign Buyers Tax Won't Solve GTA Housing Affordability Crisis
- "Twice Put in Jeopardy"
- Democrats turn to convicted domestic terrorist Brett Kimberlin in bizarre anti-Trump scheme
- Trump Administration Boycotts UN Human Rights Council's Anti-Israel Hatefest
- High School Gang Rape Isn’t Slowing Maryland Sanctuary Bill