These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: In 2010, the Institute for Humane Studies launched LearnLiberty.org, a website producing educational videos on libertarian ideas. The site’s stated goals are “to provide a starting point for conversations on important questions: What is the nature of man and society? What are the best ways to organize human society? What is the proper role for government?” Reports with a right-center bias in story selection and political affiliation. Sources to credible information and has a clean fact check record.
Latest from Learn Liberty
- The poor don’t need minimum wage laws. They need freedom. May 29, 2017 3:00 pm
- What About Health Insurance for the Poor? May 29, 2017 11:30 am
- Education, Free Speech, and Elite “Temper Tantrums”: Interview with Dave Rubin and Joanna Williams May 28, 2017 12:02 pm
- Suffering is Venezuela’s new normal. May 27, 2017 11:00 am
- Ritual sacrifice of chickens: religious freedom vs animal cruelty laws May 26, 2017 11:00 am
- Forget about your passion. (Advice for new grads) May 25, 2017 11:06 am
- US Economic History 8 — Post-WWII Boom: Transition to a Consumer Economy May 25, 2017 10:05 am
- Why the First Amendment is ‘first in importance’ May 24, 2017 11:05 am
- The Chicago Generation? May 23, 2017 11:30 am
- A Case Against Public Education May 22, 2017 11:30 am