These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Nation of Change is a 501(c) nonprofit news and activism organization founded in 2011 and based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Nation of Change provides a free daily newsletter with articles from progressive writers and initiates activist calls to action. Nation of Change does not always support the consensus of science.
Latest from Nation of Change
- On the ground activism: Hundreds march in Chicago to protest against GOP health care bill March 24, 2017 1:49 pm
- Congressman under criminal investigation for campaign finance violations March 24, 2017 1:30 pm
- Former house intel chief counsel: Rep. Nunes’ actions were a breakdown of the oversight process March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Real news March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- The superrich have profited from a broken system – and their money alone won’t fix it March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- “Our water, our right”: 10 global struggles for public water March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Top 4 worst pieces of climate news from the United Nations in the Age of Trump March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Pro-Gorsuch dark money raises doubts about judicial independence March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Why spend $54 billion more on the Pentagon? To start a war, obviously. March 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Neil Gorsuch and the case of the frozen trucker March 24, 2017 1:00 pm