These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Bay Area Reporter is a free weekly newspaper serving the LGBT communities in the San Francisco Bay Area; it is one of the largest circulation LGBT newspapers by circulation in the United States and the country’s oldest continuously published newspaper of its kind. Well written and well sourced. Has a liberal political bias in story selection.
Latest from the Bay Area Reporter
- Outgames’ ceremonies and sports canceled at last minute May 26, 2017 8:10 pm
- SF mayoral chief of staff Steve Kawa to retire May 25, 2017 7:58 pm
- Governor proclaims Harvey Milk Day May 22, 2017 5:27 pm
- Real estate ad indicates Sausage Factory to close May 19, 2017 6:11 pm
- Low calls on Trump to resign May 17, 2017 8:47 pm
- District 8 supe, clean up crews to spruce up community May 13, 2017 12:07 am
- Teen robbed in Castro May 12, 2017 11:33 pm
- SF couple arrested on child porn charges May 12, 2017 4:32 am
- Propane tank leads to Castro bomb scare May 4, 2017 9:48 pm
- It’s official: Gay former CA state Senator Mark Leno to run for SF mayor May 4, 2017 12:28 am