These media sources are highly biased toward liberal causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: HIGH
Notes: The Bay Area Reporter is a free weekly newspaper serving the LGBT communities in the San Francisco Bay Area; it is one of the largest circulation LGBT newspapers by circulation in the United States and the country’s oldest continuously published newspaper of its kind (Wikipedia). Well written and well sourced. Has a liberal political bias in story selection.
Latest from the Bay Area Reporter
- Robberies, assaults reported in Castro, Dolores Park March 24, 2017 2:27 am
- Gay man on life support after incident at Hecho bar in Castro March 17, 2017 11:38 pm
- Out & Equal CEO stepping down March 17, 2017 8:39 pm
- SF politico’s child porn sentencing delayed March 11, 2017 12:29 am
- LGBT mural in Castro tagged March 10, 2017 1:04 am
- Two pepper sprayed in Castro robbery March 8, 2017 11:37 pm
- SF’s ex-chief forensic toxicologist sues city March 6, 2017 6:52 pm
- Suspect yells obscenity, stabs victim in Castro March 4, 2017 12:37 am
- Diaz, jailed in assault, set to be released again February 23, 2017 10:58 pm
- Trump administration rescinds trans student protections February 23, 2017 1:06 am