These media sources are highly biased toward conservative causes. They utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Accuracy In Media (AIM) is an American non-profit news media watchdog founded in 1969 by economist Reed Irvine. AIM describes itself as “a non-profit, grassroots citizens watchdog of the news media that critiques botched and bungled news stories and sets the record straight on important issues that have received slanted coverage.” It has been described as having a politically conservative stance (Wikipedia). This description via Wikipedia misses the mark. This is an extreme right wing source that often resorts to conspiracy and bigotry. They also promote pseudoscience such as intelligent design and anti-science positions on climate change.
Latest from Accuracy in Media
- Free Judge Napolitano! March 25, 2017 6:40 am
- An attack on our democracy March 24, 2017 3:08 pm
- Susan Rice is the Wrong Person to Attack Trump’s Credibility March 24, 2017 3:02 pm
- Chris Matthews Urges Democrats to Not Vote for “Mr. Nice Guy” Neil Gorsuch March 24, 2017 1:57 pm
- NBC News: Makes Inadvertent Case for Gun Rights, Arming Police in Face of Terrorism March 24, 2017 11:35 am
- Liberal Media Headlines Got the North Carolina ‘Bathroom Bill’ Economic Impact All Wrong March 24, 2017 11:34 am
- Liberal Media Paints Incorrect Picture of Effect of North Carolina’s HB2 ‘Bathroom Bill’ March 24, 2017 11:33 am
- Journalists are Critical of the Trump Administration’s Interactions with the Press March 24, 2017 11:30 am
- Media Lose Another Round to Trump March 23, 2017 5:06 pm
- After Alleged Rape in High School Bathroom, Maryland Liberals have to Explain Immigration Policy March 23, 2017 11:34 am