These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Notes: Accuracy In Media (AIM) is an American non-profit news media watchdog founded in 1969 by economist Reed Irvine. AIM describes itself as “a non-profit, grassroots citizens watchdog of the news media that critiques botched and bungled news stories and sets the record straight on important issues that have received slanted coverage.” It has been described as having a politically conservative stance (Wikipedia). This description via Wikipedia misses the mark. This is a strongly right wing source that often resorts to conspiracy and bigotry. They also promote pseudoscience such as intelligent design and anti-science positions on climate change.
Latest from Accuracy in Media
- Memorial Day: A Time to Remember Our Heroes May 30, 2017 5:43 am
- How Trump Hatred Is Designed to Save Iran May 30, 2017 5:21 am
- AIM Remembers Memorial Day May 29, 2017 11:30 am
- The Trump Doctrine: Support Our Allies May 29, 2017 4:53 am
- The Real Russia-Gate Scandal May 29, 2017 4:29 am
- The Bias Buzz Podcast-Manchester Bombing, Trump Triumphs Overseas, Libs Claim Trump Budget Kills, California Democratic Turmoil and More May 26, 2017 12:00 pm
- CNN and Liberal Media: Did Donald Trump Shove a Prime Minister? May 26, 2017 11:32 am
- Now, CNN Highlights Melania Trump as the First Catholic First Lady since Jackie Kennedy May 26, 2017 11:31 am
- CNN Rang Alarm Bells on ‘Doomsday’ Vault Water Leak May 26, 2017 11:30 am
- U.S. intelligence reports warn of cyber “Cold War” May 26, 2017 5:43 am